Businesses require legal counsel who not only have broad experience and expertise in a wide variety of legal disciplines, but who also have financial and practical business applications experience.
Our services are designed to cover every challenge and opportunity that may arise, from formation to mergers and acquisitions. We represent individual officers, directors and business entities of all sizes in daily operations, intellectual property protection, capital campaigns, securities law compliance, corporate governance, international ventures and tax management.
HSPRD attorneys have successfully represented clients in the acquisition of a beer distributorship, the sale of two consulting practices for one large consulting firm and the sale of a manufacturer with Canadian and European operations.
We provide superior service at competitive rates in many areas, including:
- incorporation, financing and capitalization
- recapitalization and expansion
- buy-sell transactions
- tax counseling
- regulatory compliance
- insurance coverage
- corporate governance
- negotiation and drafting of compensation arrangements
- confidentiality and trade secrecy agreements
- audits of personnel and employment policies and practices
- compliance with the Sarbanes–Oxley Act
- compliance with the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act