Margaret Connery is an Associate with Hughes Socol Piers Resnick & Dym, Ltd. She concentrates her practice on the defense of hospitals and healthcare professionals against claims of medical malpractice. She practices in both state and federal court.
She has also represented clients in a wide variety of other insurance defense matters.
Margaret obtained her B.A. from Roosevelt University in 2011. She then graduated cum laude from The John Marshall Law School in 2014. Prior to joining the firm, Margaret was an associate attorney at another defense firm.
- Roosevelt University, B.A., May 2011
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D., May 2014
- Illinois (2014)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (2015)
Memberships / Associations
- Chicago Healthcare Risk Management Society (CHRMS), Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Margaret Connery, Some Thoughts on the Pilot Program for Simultaneous Disclosure of Expert Witnesses in Cook County, 46 J. Marshall Law Rev. 1181 (2013)